Personal motivation and commitment for an exceptional entrepreneurial learning journey are key to participate in our programs. Candidates are between 30 and 60 years old and come from various educational backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, industries and leadership levels. Diversity is key in our programs.
We assist organizations in selecting candidates. In defining key criteria for participation, the following six key criteria have proven to be important:
- Minimum 3 years work experience and advanced level English skills
- Clear perspective on how his/her participation benefits him/herself and/or the organization
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Interest in and commitment towards social and responsibility topics
- Ability to work in a team
- Clear view on personal development goals
We are ready to support you in defining the right target group for our programs in your organization. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
carsten [at] bookbridge.org