Our next Capability Program starts in April in Mongolia. Our joint program with WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Economics starts in May. Sign up now!
Starting off a pilot program in 2011, 19 candidates from re-known companies like Kuehne + Nagel, HILTI, PwC, SwissRe and NordStream have participated in our transformative leadership experience so far.
Currently, candidates of our 3rd Capability Program and our first-ever joint general management program with WHU work on a real business case in Cambodia.
For 2014, we are offering open programs in two distinct formats:
BOOKBRIDGE Capability Program
- Starting in April 2014 (Mongolia) and October 2014 (Cambodia)
- 15 days of experiential learning over 6 months
- Guided by a professional leadership coach
WHU General Management Plus Program
- Starting in May 2014 (Cambodia)
- 21 days of general management education over 9 months
- Applied in a real business impact project